I am Brazilian born in 1976 in São Paulo City. I left my home country in 1998 and headed to Germany first.
A Beijinger since September 2010, I’ve been living like a gypsy for 13 years. Together with my husband and son, I also resided in the U.A.E., Russia and South Korea. As for now, China has been proving to be a challenge in every way – and I am loving it, despite the bad air!
Other than Portuguese, I speak English, German and French. I took Arabic and some Russian classes too. Mandarin is next.
No matter how much languages fascinate me, nothing thrills me more than writing. Through words I can express all the things that cross my mind, be it in my chronicles, or be it in the mixture of reality and fiction in my literary works – not to mention the nearly absurd universe of my theatre plays.
Currently taking Theatre Studies at Rose Bruford College/UK, I can say that once in a while I get to fulfill my passion: directing for the theatre. I was born in the theatre world so to speak, dancing ballet from a very tender age, acting as a teenager and now directing. What a bless!
I hope I can count on your regular visits on my creative space. Perhaps you might want even to discuss aspects of my writing via my contact form, however please remember that the role of an author is to throw questions into the air and not necessarily to answer them all.
Books already on the market:
- A Pérola da Arábia is an adventure novel, packed with action and great passion, full of information of the nomad’s way of life, in a country where history was written in blood.
- Mozart e Catarina is a vibrant historical novel in Portuguese that pictures the spiced backstage of the Habsburg’s society between 1789 and 1791, in Vienna.
- A Rússia Começa Aqui portrays a sad and disturbing reality veiled by powerful people and supported by most of the Great Bear’s Asleep Society.
- The Seven Sinners of Havenland a full-length theatre play where seven fugitives must face their own fears and sins.
- Chronicles – Hand-picked for one reason or another should be on the bookshelf of anyone who is interested in the world beyond their own reality.
Tags: author, author, biography, gypsy heart, livros, Luciana B. Veit, playwright, theatre plays